6 MINSPreparation Time
6 MINSCooking Time
- 2 scoops OMG! WHEY/SOY
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds o 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey o 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries
- 100ml almond milk
- Calories 210
- Protein 10g
- Carbohydrates 20g
- Sugar 8g
- Fibre 8g
- Fat 15g
• Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, OMG! WHEY/SOY, and honey in a bowl.
• Place in the fridge and let sit for 1 hour.
• Once the chia pudding is done, pour the mixture into 2 cups.
• In a high speed blender, blend the banana, raspberries, strawberries, and almond milk together.
• Pour on top your chia mixture.
• Eat it with a long spoon like you deserve to. This is an OMG Baba fan favourite.