Whey Lite is for one and all who aspire to be Superhuman. Our Whey is derived from grass-fed dairy so it is better for you and the environment. Just try the OMG! difference.
We make the most affordable nutrition per gram. So you end up paying just for the protein with us not for the bulky packaging. Let’s prove this through some simple math.
- Protein X (Cheapest 80% Whey Protein Supplement in the Market): Rs. 2000/kilo
– Standard Deviation: 40% Actual Serving: 23 x 0.6= 14.2g
- Whey Alpha (OMG! 80% nutrition additive): Rs 2700/kilo
– Standard Deviation: 2-4% Actual Serving: 24 x 0.95* = 22.8g
So if you translate these figures into a Kilo of Protein.
- Protein X: Servings in a kilo: 1000/30 = 33 1/3
Therefore Protein in a Kilo: 33 1/3 x 14.2 = 473 1/3 grams of protein per kilo.
- Whey Alpha: Servings in a kilo: 1000/30 = 33 1/3 Therefore Protein in a Kilo: 33 1/3 x 22.8 = 760 grams of protein.
So for a 700 Rupees (35%) increase in price you get 286 2/3 grams (60%) increase in protein content.
All of these can be seen in our LOVE FOR OMG! page. So stop penny-pinching like a loser and start bench-pressing like a champion. 0.95 was used as our maximum deviation limit to show how even if OMG! is pushed to the extremes or contains even one outlying product, it will still pound-for-pound be the most affordable, efficient and purest protein out there.
Let’s create a healthier, leaner, fitter and stronger India.