3 minsPreparation Time
3 minsCooking Time
- 230g of rolled oats
- 3 scoops OMG! WHEY/SOY
- 5 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 50g sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 70g dried berries/raisins/ apricots
- Drizzle of dark choc on top (optional)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Calories 120
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrates 13g
- Sugar 4g
- Fibre 2.5g
- Fat 7g
• Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and coconut oil
• Place the OMG protein and oats into a large bowl and mix together
• Add peanut butter, honey melted coconut oil and almond milk and mix together until evenly mixed. Then add the berries and seeds until well combined.
• Spread mixture onto paper (1-3cm thickness- your preference).
• Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
• Meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C, remove the flapjacks out of the fridge and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden
• Remove, slice and leave to cool. Makes for 16 Champions.